Ask a question

Posted Sep 22, 2013
    4:05:36 PM
    View profile
    Watch NFL Network/Red Zone app issue
    I dunno what happened, but I have the Watch NFL Network/Red Zone Android app and subscribe to both channels. Weird thing I get NFL Network streamed just fine, but when I try to watch Red Zone Channel channel via the app, it says I'm not subscribed, even though I am subscribed to it.
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Sep 22, 2013 5:54:33 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Accepted Solution

Watch NFL Network/Red Zone app issue

4 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (4)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Sep 22, 2013 4:52:12 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

Are you a Verizon cell phone customer?  From the link below:

There is one and only catch to the free Sunday Night Football webcast – you cannot watch it on a smartphone or tablet unless you are a Verizon cellular service customer. Verizon has exclusive rights to streaming the NFL on mobile devices, so only Verizon customers can watch live games on their smartphones or tablets.

As noted earlier, Verizon is has exclusive rights to live NFL games on mobile devices, and provides fans with three live games every weekend. Verizon subscribers can watch Thursday Night Football live, Sunday Night Football live, and Monday Night Football live. If that’s not enough live football Verizon mobile customers can also watch the Sunday RedZone Channel on their smartphones. These streams are not entirely free, even Verizon customers must pay the $5 fee for the NFL Mobile app to access the NFL live streams. While you can watch the RedZone channel on your mobile device, your tablet or smartphone won’t show individual Sunday afternoon games – yet. Next year, Verizon will begin streaming your locally broadcast 1 p.m. ET and 4 p.m. ET games on smartphones for the 2014 NFL season.

Are you ready for some football streaming on your desktop, smartphone, or tablet? Who are this year’s NFL teams to beat? Would you switch to Verizon just to get NFL games on your smartphone or iPad? Let us know your official rulings on the field in the comments section below.

http://www.real.com/resources/watch-live-football-online

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Watch NFL Network/Red Zone app issue

2 of 5 (8,177 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 22, 2013 5:02:28 PM
    (0)
    Contributor
    Interesting because if you look in the app description, it says one just has to have a participating pay tv provider, mentions nothing about having to be a customer of Verizon to use this app. If check the app description, you'll see that it's not exclusive to Verizon cellphone customers.

3 of 5 (8,154 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Sep 22, 2013 5:54:33 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

4 of 5 (8,143 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 23, 2013 1:23:33 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

Or you can get a slingbox and watch whatever is on your TV.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

5 of 5 (8,095 Views)