WOTT #334

ACE - Master

Re: WOTT #334

Dave.....It's got a 454 bored 30 over with 2 four barrels on a high rise intake.  No blower.  It is some kind of fast but boy does it go thru the fuel!!  Had a little over 1/4 tank when I got it and it didn't last long.  Few trips around the neighborhood and gone!!  Only has a 10 gallon tank though.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: WOTT #334

Nice!  I've seen some with 350's and TH350 for the tranny.   That certainly looked like a blower, on top.  I think a blown 454 might be a bit over the top. 

A fellow racing photographer always dreamed of getting a 60's or 7-'s USAC sprint car and turning it to a roadster.  Buying one like yours makes better sense.  Congrats. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 17
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support