Helpful Links

U-Verse Advertising

U-Verse Advertising

In the Bay Area and maybe other areas around the country AT&T is doing a lot of advertising showing kids talking about "in my day" type discussions and the benefits of U-Verse. I suggest that AT&T change from using children under 12 and use adults to discuss the advantages of U-Verse. They pay the bills and so tell them why it is good. This "In my day" talk is getting old.

Thank you,

pestocat2

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: U-Verse Advertising

Oh Puhleeze!  Prestocat2 is the June U-Verse advertising poster.  Congrats.  We get this nonesense just about once per month, on U-Verse advertising.  AT&T will stop using kids when Comcast, Verizon, Cheerios, Ford and so on, stop using them.  Did I say Oh Puhleeze?  If not: Oh Puhleeze!

newb.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: U-Verse Advertising

Speaking of cute kids in commercials:

cutekid.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support