Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 6, 2013
4:03:18 PM
View profile
U-Verse Advertising

In the Bay Area and maybe other areas around the country AT&T is doing a lot of advertising showing kids talking about "in my day" type discussions and the benefits of U-Verse. I suggest that AT&T change from using children under 12 and use adults to discuss the advantages of U-Verse. They pay the bills and so tell them why it is good. This "In my day" talk is getting old.

Thank you,

pestocat2

In the Bay Area and maybe other areas around the country AT&T is doing a lot of advertising showing kids talking about "in my day" type discussions and the benefits of U-Verse. I suggest that AT&T change from using children under 12 and use adults to discuss the advantages of U-Verse. They pay the bills and so tell them why it is good. This "In my day" talk is getting old.

Thank you,

pestocat2

U-Verse Advertising

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2013 8:21:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Oh Puhleeze!  Prestocat2 is the June U-Verse advertising poster.  Congrats.  We get this nonesense just about once per month, on U-Verse advertising.  AT&T will stop using kids when Comcast, Verizon, Cheerios, Ford and so on, stop using them.  Did I say Oh Puhleeze?  If not: Oh Puhleeze!

Oh Puhleeze!  Prestocat2 is the June U-Verse advertising poster.  Congrats.  We get this nonesense just about once per month, on U-Verse advertising.  AT&T will stop using kids when Comcast, Verizon, Cheerios, Ford and so on, stop using them.  Did I say Oh Puhleeze?  If not: Oh Puhleeze!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-Verse Advertising

2 of 3 (247 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2013 8:42:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Speaking of cute kids in commercials:

Speaking of cute kids in commercials:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-Verse Advertising

3 of 3 (238 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments