Explore & discover

Helpful Links

U.S. customer service reps that speak understandable English

Visitor

U.S. customer service reps that speak understandable English

Why can't I speak to a customer service representative in the U.S. EVERY time I call AT&T and get past the condescending computer, I end up talking to someone in the Philippines or Asia who's English is so bad, I can't understand them. When I ask to speak to someone in the U.S., I'm indignantly told that they cannot (will not) connect me.
If you really care about your customers, you would allow me to talk to someone who can carry on a coherent conversation.

Mr. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.], TX

Message 1 of 94
Observer

Re: U.S. customer service reps that speak understandable English

I have had the same issue getting someone in the Philippine’s and saying they cannot connect me to someone is the USA. Spent over an hour trying to remedy an issue with no results. I’m wondering how many customers they are losing? Hello Spectrum

Message 91 of 94
Observer

I have had the same issue getting someone in the Philippine’s and saying they cannot connect me to someone is the USA. Spent over an hour trying to remedy an issue with no results. I’m wondering how many customers they are losing? There are other providers.

Message 92 of 94
Contributor

I’m sure they are losing plenty. I have been a customer since 2007 with several lines. Once every line is out of contract I will switch six lines. I will find a service that has a land based service customer service line. #SickandTiredofATToffshoreCustomerServiceService

Message 93 of 94
Visitor

I changed my WiFi password to a custom password and it worked for days. Suddenly, all of my internet connections failed and when I checked my password—IT WAS CHANGED!! plus the website address to AT&T states it is not secure!!! As if the entire site has been hi-jacked!! Help!!

Message 94 of 94
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support