Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Survey request

Teacher

Survey request

Hi. Received an email from AT&T U-verse recently, or someone fishing for personal information, to take a survey with the opportunity to win 1 of 10 $50 gift cards.  The actual subject line of the email:  (My first name), Tell us what you think for chance at $50 gift card

Just wondering if someone here can confirm this as legitimate or a scam.  

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Survey request

@OhioJB  That landed in my inbox last week and I did the survey, was most asking questions about Audience channel. 

Funny too, a slightly different one landed in my Spam gmail folder too later same day, but links went somewhere else. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Thanks Chris!

Message 3 of 4
Visitor

I live on a corner of two intersecting streets, both neighbors across the streets have att internet, but your sales staff says I cannot get the service.. I've had att phone for 30 years and every phone tech that works on my line says I can get dsl... I've requested for surveyors to come out so they can update their system but every person I get on customer service refuses to do so... and when I request a supervisor they hang up on me.. every time... I'm getting fed up with it to the point I'm about to cancel all service... tv and phone... said that a customer for 30 years gets treated with such disgust.. if att didn't have a monopoly in the area for both services I would have changed 30 years ago
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support