Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 4, 2013
4:45:01 PM
View profile
RIP to a TRUE American Hero

Chris Kyle, Amercian Sniper, retired Navy SEAL was shot in the back by a former Marine who Chris was helping with his PTSD.  RIP Chris, your legend will never be forgotten.  Former Presidential candidate Ron Paul has lost all my respect for comments he made regarding this senseless shooting.

Remembering Chris Kyle

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Chris Kyle, Amercian Sniper, retired Navy SEAL was shot in the back by a former Marine who Chris was helping with his PTSD.  RIP Chris, your legend will never be forgotten.  Former Presidential candidate Ron Paul has lost all my respect for comments he made regarding this senseless shooting.

Remembering Chris Kyle

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

RIP to a TRUE American Hero

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2013 10:23:34 PM
(0)
Master

I suspect Ron Paul did not have any respect for our Military Service so be thankful he is not in the drivers seat.

I hate reading stories of Heros making it through wars only to come home and be murdered.

I suspect Ron Paul did not have any respect for our Military Service so be thankful he is not in the drivers seat.

I hate reading stories of Heros making it through wars only to come home and be murdered.

Re: RIP to a TRUE American Hero

2 of 3 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2013 10:37:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

A memorial service for Chris Kyle will be held Monday, Feb. 11 1PM at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington TX.  Westboro Baptist Church has already announced they will be protesting the service.  An honor guard from the Patriot Riders will be there to put the protect in their place.  If you are in the DFW area on Monday and can get time off, come to Cowboy stadium to pay respects to a truly great American Hero.

A memorial service for Chris Kyle will be held Monday, Feb. 11 1PM at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington TX.  Westboro Baptist Church has already announced they will be protesting the service.  An honor guard from the Patriot Riders will be there to put the protect in their place.  If you are in the DFW area on Monday and can get time off, come to Cowboy stadium to pay respects to a truly great American Hero.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: RIP to a TRUE American Hero

3 of 3 (225 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments