Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 2, 2013
12:40:41 PM
View profile
Mikro in 2013
Edited by Mikro on Apr 2, 2013 at 12:41:43 PM

It's Been a few Years But I only post if I have Issues with Uverse Ha New apps Loving the tv notes and something Bigger coming or It's just Utilty work going on but the AT&T Bucked trucks been in area doing something with the Lines. Only one can Imagine what those Utilty techs are up too now Smiley Tongue I've had no Issues to day other than typical app didn't work right away either resolved by a simple reset of the RG or tv receiver. and everything ussually works after a reset. But everything comes up and stays up Unless I do a reset. just to refresh signals IP addresses or what not. So with that Happy 2013 to you all I'm off of here.

It's Been a few Years But I only post if I have Issues with Uverse Ha New apps Loving the tv notes and something Bigger coming or It's just Utilty work going on but the AT&T Bucked trucks been in area doing something with the Lines. Only one can Imagine what those Utilty techs are up too now Smiley Tongue I've had no Issues to day other than typical app didn't work right away either resolved by a simple reset of the RG or tv receiver. and everything ussually works after a reset. But everything comes up and stays up Unless I do a reset. just to refresh signals IP addresses or what not. So with that Happy 2013 to you all I'm off of here.

Mikro in 2013

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments