Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 7, 2014
4:11:33 AM
View profile
Mickey Rooney dead at 93

Rooney, who had been acting since the age of 17 months, died Sunday from natural causes. The Brooklyn-born actor, who famously married eight times, appeared in more than 200 films and countless TV shows.

Judy's been in heaven waiting on him to put on a show.

Rooney, who had been acting since the age of 17 months, died Sunday from natural causes. The Brooklyn-born actor, who famously married eight times, appeared in more than 200 films and countless TV shows.

Judy's been in heaven waiting on him to put on a show.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Mickey Rooney dead at 93

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2014 4:15:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Also this weekend, John Pinette, the comedian best known for being the man who got mugged on the Seinfeld series finale, was found dead in his Pittsburgh hotel room Sunday.

Also this weekend, John Pinette, the comedian best known for being the man who got mugged on the Seinfeld series finale, was found dead in his Pittsburgh hotel room Sunday.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Mickey Rooney dead at 93

2 of 2 (126 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments