Helpful Links

Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

ACE - Master

Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Another "cool" front blew through Indy last night with a reinforcing short of cool air.  Lots of wind and temps today in the 60's.  Maybe some light frost tomorrow.  We are still way down in the rainfall department but we got half an inch Wed. afternoon and that was as much as we received in all of August! 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,356
Expert

Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Me scared of lightning and travel with a bucket of water on front seat of car for my head, LOL!

Tons of branches off trees the other day with 50 mph winds.  HUGE one twisted and snapped off a day later out back (the oak that has been sick).  Couldn't even budge it off the other trees in fell into, and had to call lawn crew to bring the chainsaw.  Smiley Sad  Good thing it didn't hit house as it was about 20" circumference!

Now, if we don't get any hurricanes, we'll be set; but Aug. and Sept. are the worst.

Message 2356 of 2,356
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support