Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

ACE - Master

Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Another "cool" front blew through Indy last night with a reinforcing short of cool air.  Lots of wind and temps today in the 60's.  Maybe some light frost tomorrow.  We are still way down in the rainfall department but we got half an inch Wed. afternoon and that was as much as we received in all of August! 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,356 (38,269 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

When you thought the 90's degree weather were gone for good. Well there back for this week for the bay area.
Message 1411 of 2,356 (1,409 Views)
Expert

3 days in a row of heavy rain, but only an inch measured at my house; but we'll take it!

Supposed to get a cool front and be in the 80's.

Message 1412 of 2,356 (1,402 Views)
Master

No lack of precipitation here and we're 10" above normal for the year (40" instead of 30") and 3" above normal for Sept, usually one of our driest months. Remember the pipelines to Texas we discussed and would trade rain water for oil?

Sun finally came out this afternoon, after 1 1/2 days of rain, and better look quick since may not see it again until next week.

Was debating about taking my 3 window AC units out and thought maybe it would warm back up before Fall's on top of us. Looks like I better get them out since the heating season's probably here for good. Smiley Sad

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Cloudy
72° F | 56° F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
72° F | 59° F
Chance of Rain
72° F | 54° F
Chance of Rain
61° F | 49° F
Chance of Rain
65° F | 47° F
Mostly Cloudy Chance of T-storms
40% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain
20% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain
40% chance of precipitation
Chance of Rain
20% chance of precipitation

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 1413 of 2,356 (1,393 Views)
ACE - Master

Columbus, Oho (Uni) is 10 inches over in rainfall and just 160 or so miles west, in Indianapoluis, we are about that amount short.

That being said, we did get 1.88" of rain on Monday, which is more than was received in all of July and August!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1414 of 2,356 (1,383 Views)
Expert

A local report said Houston needs at least 24 inches of rain to catch up for the year--not happening, IMO. Smiley Sad

Message 1415 of 2,356 (1,378 Views)
Expert

Maybe when the snow storms hit this winter?Smiley Wink

Message 1416 of 2,356 (1,371 Views)
Expert

No snow, pleeeeze!

Message 1417 of 2,356 (1,366 Views)
Expert

That's what I say.

Message 1418 of 2,356 (1,364 Views)
Master

99 stinking degrees tomorrow. ?(thursday)

Dennis
Message 1419 of 2,356 (1,361 Views)
Expert

Hey Show its great to see you. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 1420 of 2,356 (1,359 Views)
Expert

Hey, show!  I bet you think we're being wimpy in TX, complaining about our weeks of 100+ heat; y'all see that often.

Lows in the mid-high 60's next few nights...get out the electric blankets!

Message 1421 of 2,356 (1,409 Views)
Master

Good to see you Show! Yeah, know your temps are high up there in the CA desert/high elevations but bet at least your relative humidity's super low. That "swamp cooler" is probably making the heat bearable. Smiley Wink

Mostly Cloudy
67 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 93%

Electric blanket weather?? Gee, maybe I should be shuttin' some windows! LOL.

Actually I do have the windows partially open since I painted my woodstove/pipe in the house today and that 2000 degree black heat-paint stinks. Have to let dry it for 24 hours before firing up and then you want to talk about some real stink/fumes the first time you fire it up. Rustoleum says the fumes are harmless when first firing but also says to make sure the windows are open. No kidding, and even have to put exhaust fans in the windows!

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 1422 of 2,356 (1,400 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

Actually, the electric blanket doesn't come out until it's in the 30's or lower.  Problem is cooler temps in the house give my CPAP mask a chill, then my nose gets stuffier. 

Found a large gap between a window and frame, another job done badly by a contractor over 20 yrs. ago!  Looks like they overcut, then just filled with caulk; it's just now that it has separated to large gap.

They're predicting more rain here, we'll see!

Message 1423 of 2,356 (1,393 Views)
Employee

Started wearing long pants when it turned cold a few days ago. This morning I noticed it was already 71 before 6 am so it was a nice day for shorts.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1424 of 2,356 (1,384 Views)
Expert

There are people who wear shorts here when the temnps are in the single digits. Smiley Surprised  I wouldn't want to have their knees when they start getting up in age.

Message 1425 of 2,356 (1,378 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.