U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 30, 2012
9:04:48 AM
View profile
Let's See Your Pets!

I'd wager that most of us have a furry, feathered, or scaly friend in our homes. Let's see them!

(Need help uploading pics? Check here: http://forums.att.com/t5/About-The-AT-T-Community/Managing-Images/td-p/3154229

Here's my brood

Odin (8 years old - Bengal Cat)

odin.jpg

Eli (6 years old - Domestic)

eli.jpg

Harry (4 years old - Shorty Jack Russell) 

harry_happy.jpg

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'd wager that most of us have a furry, feathered, or scaly friend in our homes. Let's see them!

(Need help uploading pics? Check here: http://forums.att.com/t5/About-The-AT-T-Community/Managing-Images/td-p/3154229

Here's my brood

Odin (8 years old - Bengal Cat)

odin.jpg

Eli (6 years old - Domestic)

eli.jpg

Harry (4 years old - Shorty Jack Russell) 

harry_happy.jpg

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Let's See Your Pets!

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 9:31:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This is "Chico" and he's 10 years young!!

Chico.jpg

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

This is "Chico" and he's 10 years young!!

Chico.jpg

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Let's See Your Pets!

2 of 7 (834 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 10:53:50 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I love Chico! I want to snuggle him. :smileyhappy:

--------------

I love Chico! I want to snuggle him. :smileyhappy:

--------------

3 of 7 (818 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 4:56:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by hpmsrm on Nov 30, 2012 at 5:08:18 PM

Most everyone here has already become acquainted with Alfie.  My avatar for example.  He is a pureblood West Highland White Terrier.  These muscular, rugged little terriers were bred for hunting in Scotland.  Thus the name of the breed.  Alfie's personality is bright...friendly and super playful.  He is not normally a lap dog, strictly speaking.  Although now that cooler weather is here he does slip into my recliner, between my hip and the arm of the chair.  Until he gets too warm, that is.  Then he gets down.  He loves kids and adults. He is a bit aggressively playful which can be a put-off for small children.  He's a "mouther".  That is, when he greets you he will take your hand or fingers in his mouth for a couple of seconds just to say hi.  Then he lets go and usually wiggles up against your leg or arm wanting to be petted.  I've had a good many dogs in my lifetime.  Most recently two Westies.  I would never have any other breed because their personality traits dovetail wonderfully with MY attitude toward life and the world in general.

Alfie will be 13 years old next February 21st.  He and my wife and I are growing old together.  He is spoiled.  Likes his supper topped off with a little grated cheese.  Mexican blend is his favorite.  But as my pet/companion I see no reason not to spoil him.

P1000075B.jpg

_MG_2647.jpg

_MG_2643A.jpg

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. ....................Groucho Marx

Most everyone here has already become acquainted with Alfie.  My avatar for example.  He is a pureblood West Highland White Terrier.  These muscular, rugged little terriers were bred for hunting in Scotland.  Thus the name of the breed.  Alfie's personality is bright...friendly and super playful.  He is not normally a lap dog, strictly speaking.  Although now that cooler weather is here he does slip into my recliner, between my hip and the arm of the chair.  Until he gets too warm, that is.  Then he gets down.  He loves kids and adults. He is a bit aggressively playful which can be a put-off for small children.  He's a "mouther".  That is, when he greets you he will take your hand or fingers in his mouth for a couple of seconds just to say hi.  Then he lets go and usually wiggles up against your leg or arm wanting to be petted.  I've had a good many dogs in my lifetime.  Most recently two Westies.  I would never have any other breed because their personality traits dovetail wonderfully with MY attitude toward life and the world in general.

Alfie will be 13 years old next February 21st.  He and my wife and I are growing old together.  He is spoiled.  Likes his supper topped off with a little grated cheese.  Mexican blend is his favorite.  But as my pet/companion I see no reason not to spoil him.

P1000075B.jpg

_MG_2647.jpg

_MG_2643A.jpg

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. ....................Groucho Marx
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
4 of 7 (778 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 5:39:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Nov 30, 2012 at 5:39:57 PM

Merry Christmas from Lucy, my grandpuppy.  

She's a spoiled rotten Chi-Pin (Chihuahua/MiniPincher) who LOVES to dress up.  She's got a complete wardrobe and here she is wearing her Christmas stocking.

LucyStocking.jpg

Merry Christmas from Lucy, my grandpuppy.  

She's a spoiled rotten Chi-Pin (Chihuahua/MiniPincher) who LOVES to dress up.  She's got a complete wardrobe and here she is wearing her Christmas stocking.

LucyStocking.jpg

[ Edited ]
5 of 7 (762 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2012 3:00:01 AM
(0)
Professor

phpTZBVZMAM-copy.jpg

phpTZBVZMAM-copy.jpg