(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2013 5:44:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Probably not going to happen via a phone call.  You can try sending a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team to see if they might be able to offer any suggestions. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Probably not going to happen via a phone call.  You can try sending a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team to see if they might be able to offer any suggestions. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How does one contect a rep by using his ID#

2 of 2 (287 Views)