U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 9, 2013
1:58:58 PM
View profile
Does anyone get a free movie coupon once a month?
My brother gets an email with free movie coupon once a month. Anyone else get this?
My brother gets an email with free movie coupon once a month. Anyone else get this?

Does anyone get a free movie coupon once a month?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 2:08:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Bigtuna1946 - what TV level does your brother subscribe to??
Bigtuna1946 - what TV level does your brother subscribe to??
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Does anyone get a free movie coupon once a month?

2 of 8 (4,167 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 11:01:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I'm on U450 and I don't get them.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

I'm on U450 and I don't get them.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 8 (4,134 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 12:17:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've gotten a couple... maybe about once per year.  Never used one, though.  If they keep sending them, I may get around to it.

I've gotten a couple... maybe about once per year.  Never used one, though.  If they keep sending them, I may get around to it.

4 of 8 (4,128 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2013 5:27:18 AM
(0)
Professor

U450 never got one

U450 never got one

5 of 8 (4,108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 9:21:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

We don't get them either.  We're on 300.  Frankly I do not remember the last time we watched a PPV movie.  It's been several years at least.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. ....................Groucho Marx

We don't get them either.  We're on 300.  Frankly I do not remember the last time we watched a PPV movie.  It's been several years at least.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. ....................Groucho Marx

6 of 8 (4,077 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 9:50:52 AM
(0)
Guru

I've always been on U450 and used to get the occasional, random free movie (via message center, not email) but have not received one in quite a while.

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

I've always been on U450 and used to get the occasional, random free movie (via message center, not email) but have not received one in quite a while.

docbombay

7 of 8 (4,072 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2013 11:50:15 AM
(0)
Mentor

I got one and redeemed it the way it said to but i noticed it is already posted on my bill that i rented it for $6 so i guess i have learned a valuable lesson. Beware of free things.

I got one and redeemed it the way it said to but i noticed it is already posted on my bill that i rented it for $6 so i guess i have learned a valuable lesson. Beware of free things.

8 of 8 (4,032 Views)