Comcast to stick it to basic cable users in more cities

ACE - Master

Comcast to stick it to basic cable users in more cities

Comcast is continuing with their push, to push more folks to pay more for their TV.  They are looking at scrambling even the basic cable channels in more US cities.  They give you the required for each TV, STB / converter box for free for 24 months but then they will hit with rental on each one.

They have already done this in Indy - maybe 2 years ago.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Comcast to stick it to basic cable users in more cities

Funny alert.....I have always had to pay for my TV's!!Smiley Very Happy  j/kSmiley Embarassed

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Comcast to stick it to basic cable users in more cities

LOL! A little too late to add or word or two to make it sound better.  At any rtate they give free cell phones away, around here.  Why not free TV's and service? Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.