Channel to test surround sound

Teacher

Channel to test surround sound

[ Edited ]

As Uverse adds new channels it would enhance the customer experience if there were a HD channel which transmits surround sound so that the user can test to ensure that their audio system is connected correctly for the surround sound experience.

Message 1 of 4 (377 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Channel to test surround sound

TJT1957 - Great idea! Even better if combined with a picture stup that someone suggested a while back.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)
Teacher

Our AV receiver failed recently and I installed a new one.  The miriad of configuration possibilities with the new unit are mind-blowing.  That being said, it certainly would've been super easy if there were a Uverse channel like that.  Glad you like the idea.  Thanks for the supportive post.

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)
ACE - Master

I agree - awesome idea!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (304 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.