Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 25, 2013
4:31:58 PM
View profile
Channel to test surround sound
Edited by TJT1957 on Apr 25, 2013 at 4:32:30 PM

As Uverse adds new channels it would enhance the customer experience if there were a HD channel which transmits surround sound so that the user can test to ensure that their audio system is connected correctly for the surround sound experience.

As Uverse adds new channels it would enhance the customer experience if there were a HD channel which transmits surround sound so that the user can test to ensure that their audio system is connected correctly for the surround sound experience.

Channel to test surround sound

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2013 4:43:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
TJT1957 - Great idea! Even better if combined with a picture stup that someone suggested a while back.
TJT1957 - Great idea! Even better if combined with a picture stup that someone suggested a while back.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Channel to test surround sound

2 of 4 (311 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2013 5:13:12 PM
(0)
Teacher

Our AV receiver failed recently and I installed a new one.  The miriad of configuration possibilities with the new unit are mind-blowing.  That being said, it certainly would've been super easy if there were a Uverse channel like that.  Glad you like the idea.  Thanks for the supportive post.

Our AV receiver failed recently and I installed a new one.  The miriad of configuration possibilities with the new unit are mind-blowing.  That being said, it certainly would've been super easy if there were a Uverse channel like that.  Glad you like the idea.  Thanks for the supportive post.

3 of 4 (302 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2013 1:31:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I agree - awesome idea!

I agree - awesome idea!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (245 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments