Expert

Cat Saves Train Station From Ruin!

For all of us cat people.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click through the photos!

Message 1 of 4 (1,062 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Cat Saves Train Station From Ruin!

Sweet story.

Sat. morning I ran across an episode of "Must Love Cats" on Animal Planet which featured Cat Cafes in Japan. 

They LOVE cats over there but many people cannot have cats (or any animals) because of the small living quarters.  The host visited 3 cat cafes where people pay to pet cats.

The 2 I've got drive me nuts!  Smiley Frustrated

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,052 Views)
Expert
Accepted by topic author spd2demun
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Couldn't do without cats in my life...now that's an idea, charge people to pet my cats!  Smiley Very Happy  Most hide when company comes, so would have to work on that idea.

It seems a litter box and food bowls couldn't take up that much room?

Message 3 of 4 (1,047 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

I'm doggy-sitting my grandpuppy this week (60# Bassett Hound!).  Let's just say the dog is not a fan of the cats and the cats are NOT a fan of the dog! 

Thank goodness I have a baby/doggy gate to keep them separated.  The cats have the back half of the house and Roxy has the front.  Her mommy will be home Sunday (thank goodness!)

JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,028 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.