Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 12, 2013
11:46:10 AM
View profile
Announcing AT&T Community Manager!

Hi Everyone! My name is Dmitriy and I’m your new Community Manager.  I want to take a moment to tell you a little bit about myself and how excited I am to be here.

I’m a computer geek. I love everything from pc hardware and portable electronics to networking, cellular communications, web design, social media and more. I also love helping people anyway I can. My background is in retail sales, customer service and management at AT&T, and I have truly enjoyed many years of face to face experience with my customers. I’m extremely excited to use my skills and knowledge while serving this community.

In my free time I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, sports and hanging out with friends. I love to travel and try to visit as many new places as I can. I also enjoy working on my car and all kinds of home and yard work.

My job is to help this community grow and become the best resource for anyone seeking help or advice. I am dedicated to our users and will always do my best to help you with anything I can. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, I'm here for you!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi Everyone! My name is Dmitriy and I’m your new Community Manager.  I want to take a moment to tell you a little bit about myself and how excited I am to be here.

I’m a computer geek. I love everything from pc hardware and portable electronics to networking, cellular communications, web design, social media and more. I also love helping people anyway I can. My background is in retail sales, customer service and management at AT&T, and I have truly enjoyed many years of face to face experience with my customers. I’m extremely excited to use my skills and knowledge while serving this community.

In my free time I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, sports and hanging out with friends. I love to travel and try to visit as many new places as I can. I also enjoy working on my car and all kinds of home and yard work.

My job is to help this community grow and become the best resource for anyone seeking help or advice. I am dedicated to our users and will always do my best to help you with anything I can. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, I'm here for you!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Announcing AT&T Community Manager!

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 12:57:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Jul 12, 2013 at 12:59:30 PM

Welcome!!  We promise not to be too hard on you for the first few weeks!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink  I do have to say one thing though.......your predecessor sure was a lot better looking!!  J/K around.....

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Welcome!!  We promise not to be too hard on you for the first few weeks!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink  I do have to say one thing though.......your predecessor sure was a lot better looking!!  J/K around.....

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Announcing AT&T Community Manager!

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (707 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 6:17:09 AM
(0)
Expert

Welcome to the 'hood!  Smiley Happy

Welcome to the 'hood!  Smiley Happy

3 of 5 (611 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2014 2:04:13 PM
(0)
Visitor

Hey!  I wanted to get a special thank you to the CT Field operations to say thanks to people who helped on our account.  I already answered the questionnaires but really want to write and send a person letter so management knows about some great people.  Where can I send a letter where it will actually be seen?

Hey!  I wanted to get a special thank you to the CT Field operations to say thanks to people who helped on our account.  I already answered the questionnaires but really want to write and send a person letter so management knows about some great people.  Where can I send a letter where it will actually be seen?

4 of 5 (300 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2014 2:07:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

@theblondebee , my suggestion would be to send a PM to Dimitriy, the AT&T Community Manager who posted above.  He will make sure it gets to the right people.  Just click on his name above or on the link below, then click Send Private Message.

http://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2139912

@theblondebee , my suggestion would be to send a PM to Dimitriy, the AT&T Community Manager who posted above.  He will make sure it gets to the right people.  Just click on his name above or on the link below, then click Send Private Message.

http://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2139912

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (297 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments