Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 9, 2013
6:57:01 AM
View profile
Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

Hello, everyone! My name is Mariana, and I’m your newest Community Manager.

I’m a blogger at heart, but I’m also an experienced community moderator. My primary function is to grow and support a peer-to-peer environment for you, our users, to discuss our products and services. I hope you’ll find this community to be an invaluable resource.

I came from an AT&T store, where I worked as a Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant. I’m excited to put my background and experience from the retail side to good use on the forums.

A little about me:

In addition to geek, I am fluent in Spanish and French. I love picking up new hobbies. The latest and greatest is aerial silks! I guess my inner child still wants desperately to run away with the circus. I live in Atlanta, and, when I’m not pretending to be a world-renowned aerialist, I’m blogging, traveling, or playing photographer.

I’m excited to dive right in and get started, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, everyone! My name is Mariana, and I’m your newest Community Manager.

I’m a blogger at heart, but I’m also an experienced community moderator. My primary function is to grow and support a peer-to-peer environment for you, our users, to discuss our products and services. I hope you’ll find this community to be an invaluable resource.

I came from an AT&T store, where I worked as a Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant. I’m excited to put my background and experience from the retail side to good use on the forums.

A little about me:

In addition to geek, I am fluent in Spanish and French. I love picking up new hobbies. The latest and greatest is aerial silks! I guess my inner child still wants desperately to run away with the circus. I live in Atlanta, and, when I’m not pretending to be a world-renowned aerialist, I’m blogging, traveling, or playing photographer.

I’m excited to dive right in and get started, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 3:47:54 PM
(0)
Expert

Welcome to the group, Mariana!

Welcome to the group, Mariana!

Re: Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

2 of 3 (499 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2016 9:02:44 AM
(0)
Voyager

Agood article mariana

Agood article mariana

Re: Announcing AT&T Community Manager: Mariana!

3 of 3 (66 Views)