Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603 (44,424 Views)
Expert

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Durand, MI (I've probably already posted this one)  Smiley Frustrated

Message 2536 of 2,603 (924 Views)
ACE - Expert

Epoufette, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2537 of 2,603 (914 Views)
Expert

Farmington Hiils, MI

Message 2538 of 2,603 (907 Views)
ACE - Master

Garden City, MI, since we are on a MI kick.

Message 2539 of 2,603 (900 Views)
Expert

Harper Woods, MI

Message 2540 of 2,603 (896 Views)
ACE - Master

Inkster, Michigan.  LOOK at the three vehicles turning left.  this is the turn around portion of a Michigan Left.  At the big intersection 1/4 block away, you can only turn right or go straight.  To malke a left, you turn right and then do a U-Turn at a built in left turn loop.  Apparently, they even have a stoplight to facilitate the left hand turn, which seems unique from most Michigan Lefts

Message 2541 of 2,603 (960 Views)
Expert

Jonesville, MI

Message 2542 of 2,603 (956 Views)
ACE - Master

Kingfisher, OK.  Ya know that I like road signs, right?

Message 2543 of 2,603 (948 Views)
Expert

Livonia, MI

Message 2544 of 2,603 (936 Views)
ACE - Master

Modoc, Indiana.  Just to the right of this picture is a junkyard where the cars at least 40 years old!

Message 2545 of 2,603 (892 Views)
ACE - Expert

Newberry, SC, the home of this famous road sign:

Message 2546 of 2,603 (879 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Old Town, Maine

Message 2547 of 2,603 (864 Views)
ACE - Expert

Prosperity, SC

Message 2548 of 2,603 (863 Views)
ACE - Master

Quechee VT (Thanks for playing along with "Roadsigns from Streetview, JefferMC!).

Message 2549 of 2,603 (865 Views)
ACE - Expert

Roebuck, SC

Message 2550 of 2,603 (849 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.