Helpful Links

Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Durand, MI (I've probably already posted this one)  Smiley Frustrated

Message 2536 of 2,603
Expert

Epoufette, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2537 of 2,603
Expert

Farmington Hiils, MI

Message 2538 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Garden City, MI, since we are on a MI kick.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2539 of 2,603
Expert

Harper Woods, MI

Message 2540 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Inkster, Michigan.  LOOK at the three vehicles turning left.  this is the turn around portion of a Michigan Left.  At the big intersection 1/4 block away, you can only turn right or go straight.  To malke a left, you turn right and then do a U-Turn at a built in left turn loop.  Apparently, they even have a stoplight to facilitate the left hand turn, which seems unique from most Michigan Lefts

inkster.jpg

Message 2541 of 2,603
Expert

Jonesville, MI

Message 2542 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Kingfisher, OK.  Ya know that I like road signs, right?

kingfok.jpg

Message 2543 of 2,603
Expert

Livonia, MI

Message 2544 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Modoc, Indiana.  Just to the right of this picture is a junkyard where the cars at least 40 years old!

modocin.jpg

Message 2545 of 2,603
ACE - Expert

Newberry, SC, the home of this famous road sign:

prosperity-clinton.JPG

Message 2546 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Old Town, Maine

ottme.jpg

Message 2547 of 2,603
ACE - Expert

Prosperity, SC

Cap-prosperity.PNG

Message 2548 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Quechee VT (Thanks for playing along with "Roadsigns from Streetview, JefferMC!).

quechvt.jpg

Message 2549 of 2,603
ACE - Expert

Roebuck, SC

RoebuckSC.PNG

Message 2550 of 2,603
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support