Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603 (44,214 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Rockingham (WA) Australia

Look at that cool, retro, KMart sign.  They have a Woolworth's, too.  Just to the right of that is a yellow diamond "stoplight" ahead sign.  Very unusual.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2521 of 2,603 (946 Views)
Expert

Spring Lake, MI

Message 2522 of 2,603 (938 Views)
ACE - Master

Toulose, France

Message 2523 of 2,603 (933 Views)
Expert

Message 2524 of 2,603 (929 Views)
ACE - Expert

Verdunville, WV Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2525 of 2,603 (924 Views)
Expert

White Pigeon, MI

Message 2526 of 2,603 (925 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Uxbridge, Ontario

Message 2527 of 2,603 (919 Views)
Expert

Vicksburg, MI

Message 2528 of 2,603 (915 Views)
ACE - Master

We got off track

West Hollywood, CA -

Look at what the billboard says! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

Message 2529 of 2,603 (905 Views)
Expert

Xingcheng, China

Message 2530 of 2,603 (903 Views)
ACE - Master

Yamagata, Japan

Message 2531 of 2,603 (917 Views)
Expert

Zagora, Morocco

Message 2532 of 2,603 (915 Views)
ACE - Master

Almere Stad, the Netherlands

Message 2533 of 2,603 (905 Views)
Expert

Birch Run, MI

Message 2534 of 2,603 (900 Views)
ACE - Master

Cardiff, Wales

Message 2535 of 2,603 (893 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.