Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Rockingham (WA) Australia

Look at that cool, retro, KMart sign.  They have a Woolworth's, too.  Just to the right of that is a yellow diamond "stoplight" ahead sign.  Very unusual.

rockperth.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2521 of 2,603
Expert

Spring Lake, MI

Message 2522 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Toulose, France

toulfr.jpg

Message 2523 of 2,603
Expert

Message 2524 of 2,603
Highlighted
Expert

Verdunville, WV Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2525 of 2,603
Expert

White Pigeon, MI

Message 2526 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Uxbridge, Ontario

Message 2527 of 2,603
Expert

Vicksburg, MI

Message 2528 of 2,603
ACE - Master

We got off track

West Hollywood, CA -

Look at what the billboard says! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

westholl.jpg

Message 2529 of 2,603
Expert

Xingcheng, China

Message 2530 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Yamagata, Japan

yamagata.jpg

Message 2531 of 2,603
Expert

Zagora, Morocco

Message 2532 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Almere Stad, the Netherlands

almere.jpg

Message 2533 of 2,603
Expert

Birch Run, MI

Message 2534 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Cardiff, Wales

cardiffwa.jpg

Message 2535 of 2,603
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support