Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603 (44,405 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Pomaria, SC

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 286 of 2,603 (994 Views)
Expert

Queen, AL

Message 287 of 2,603 (984 Views)

Rush Springs, Ok

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 288 of 2,603 (978 Views)
Expert

Saint Clair, MI

Message 289 of 2,603 (969 Views)

Talequah, Ok

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 290 of 2,603 (965 Views)
ACE - Master

Urbana, IL - goes good with Champaign. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I crack myself up, LOL.

Message 291 of 2,603 (1,063 Views)
Expert

Virginia Beach, Va

Message 292 of 2,603 (1,057 Views)

Wright City, MO

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Message 293 of 2,603 (1,047 Views)

[ Edited ]

Darnit, keep gettin' stuck with the X's...   oh well, here goes

Xaandia, Chihuahua, Mexico

I guess all my X's don't live in Texas.  Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

Message 294 of 2,603 (1,036 Views)
Expert

Yonkers, NY

Message 295 of 2,603 (1,030 Views)
Professor

Zeigler, IL

Message 296 of 2,603 (1,019 Views)

Addison, Tx

Message 297 of 2,603 (1,005 Views)
ACE - Expert

Belton, SC

Message 298 of 2,603 (991 Views)
Scholar

Carson City, Nv

Message 299 of 2,603 (983 Views)
ACE - Expert

Durand, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, Press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 300 of 2,603 (965 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.