Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603 (44,410 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Kings Mills, OH

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 256 of 2,603 (1,378 Views)
ACE - Expert

Lake Isabella, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 257 of 2,603 (1,374 Views)
ACE - Master

Mason, OH (very near Kings Mills, OH Smiley Very Happy  )

Message 258 of 2,603 (1,364 Views)
ACE - Expert

[ Edited ]

New Ellenton, SC

(because old Ellenton got eaten up by preparations for the cold war).

Message 259 of 2,603 (1,356 Views)
Professor

Oakland, CA

Message 260 of 2,603 (1,341 Views)

Prague, OK

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 261 of 2,603 (1,350 Views)

Quartz Hill, CA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

Message 262 of 2,603 (1,345 Views)
ACE - Master

Rising Sun, Indiana - ah...gambling boats!

Message 263 of 2,603 (1,334 Views)
ACE - Expert

Swansea, SC

Message 264 of 2,603 (1,326 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Tell City, IN.  JefferMC - I have been to Swansea.  Wales.  

Message 265 of 2,603 (1,320 Views)
ACE - Expert

Utica, SC

dhascall,

That's funny.  There's a tale that Swansea was named because someone asked a farmer of German descent how far it was to Columbia, SC and he answered "zwanzig" which was recorded as "Swansea".  "zwanzing" being twenty and Swansea being about 20 miles from what was the limits of Columbia at the time. 

The whole story is probably made up, but is nothing like the name story of Swansea, Wales, UK.

Message 266 of 2,603 (1,313 Views)
ACE - Expert

Vogel Center, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 267 of 2,603 (1,309 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

Wapakoneta, OH

Message 268 of 2,603 (1,294 Views)
Expert

Yoakum, MI

Message 269 of 2,603 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]

Zachary, LA

oops, someone missed "X"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

Message 270 of 2,603 (1,249 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.