Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603
Expert

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Riga, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 151 of 2,603

Staples, TX

Message 152 of 2,603

Texarkana, AR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

neon_sign.jpg

Message 153 of 2,603
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Union, SC

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 154 of 2,603
ACE - Master

Vienna, Virginia (WOW, missed the curse of the X).  Some folks pronounce that vie-eenee.

Message 155 of 2,603
Expert

Waldron, MI

Message 156 of 2,603
ACE - Expert

Message 157 of 2,603
Scholar

xabane,South Africa

Message 158 of 2,603
Former Moderator

Yulee, GA

My Dad grew up in Vienna and we lived about 20 mins from there when I was growing up. I still remember driving through Vienna's "downtown" area after the Skins won the Superbowl and slapping everyones hands on the street and yelling. Smiley Very Happy

Message 159 of 2,603

wendigo wrote:

Yulee, GA

My Dad grew up in Vienna and we lived about 20 mins from there when I was growing up. I still remember driving through Vienna's "downtown" area after the Skins won the Superbowl and slapping everyones hands on the street and yelling. Smiley Very Happy

Yulee, GA?  I know where Yulee, FL is, just south of the GA/FL border not too far from where I was stationed in Kingsland, GA.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 160 of 2,603

Zoar, DE

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 161 of 2,603
Former Moderator

oufanindallas wrote:

Yulee, GA?  I know where Yulee, FL is, just south of the GA/FL border not too far from where I was stationed in Kingsland, GA.

Eh - beats me. All I know is it's north of here, and there isn't much between here and GA.

Message 162 of 2,603
ACE - Expert

It would appear that Yulee is in Florida, about 5 miles south of the Georgia border:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Yulee,+FL&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Yulee,+Nassau,+Florida&gl=us&ei=k...

Message 163 of 2,603
ACE - Expert

Abbeville, SC

Message 164 of 2,603
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brackettville tx

Message 165 of 2,603
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support