Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603 (44,378 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Riga, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 151 of 2,603 (1,070 Views)

Staples, TX

Message 152 of 2,603 (1,063 Views)

Texarkana, AR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

Message 153 of 2,603 (1,051 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Union, SC

Message 154 of 2,603 (1,044 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Vienna, Virginia (WOW, missed the curse of the X).  Some folks pronounce that vie-eenee.

Message 155 of 2,603 (1,035 Views)
Expert

Waldron, MI

Message 156 of 2,603 (1,021 Views)
ACE - Expert

Message 157 of 2,603 (1,012 Views)
Scholar

xabane,South Africa

Message 158 of 2,603 (1,008 Views)
Former Moderator

[ Edited ]

Yulee, GA

My Dad grew up in Vienna and we lived about 20 mins from there when I was growing up. I still remember driving through Vienna's "downtown" area after the Skins won the Superbowl and slapping everyones hands on the street and yelling. Smiley Very Happy

Message 159 of 2,603 (1,001 Views)

wendigo wrote:

Yulee, GA

My Dad grew up in Vienna and we lived about 20 mins from there when I was growing up. I still remember driving through Vienna's "downtown" area after the Skins won the Superbowl and slapping everyones hands on the street and yelling. Smiley Very Happy

Yulee, GA?  I know where Yulee, FL is, just south of the GA/FL border not too far from where I was stationed in Kingsland, GA.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 160 of 2,603 (983 Views)

Zoar, DE

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 161 of 2,603 (1,048 Views)
Former Moderator

oufanindallas wrote:

Yulee, GA?  I know where Yulee, FL is, just south of the GA/FL border not too far from where I was stationed in Kingsland, GA.

Eh - beats me. All I know is it's north of here, and there isn't much between here and GA.

Message 162 of 2,603 (1,043 Views)
ACE - Expert

It would appear that Yulee is in Florida, about 5 miles south of the Georgia border:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Yulee,+FL&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Yulee,+Nassau,+Florida&gl=us&ei=k...

Message 163 of 2,603 (1,025 Views)
ACE - Expert

Abbeville, SC

Message 164 of 2,603 (1,024 Views)
ACE - Master

Brackettville tx

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Message 165 of 2,603 (1,015 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.