Alphabetic City Thread

ACE - Master

Alphabetic City Thread

Abbeville, OK.  Now only the Word Association, Temperature and Gas Prices (Ugh!) to go.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,603 (44,316 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Alphabetic City Thread

Conestee, SC

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 136 of 2,603 (1,099 Views)
ACE - Expert

Davisburg, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 137 of 2,603 (1,095 Views)
Scholar

El Paso, Tx.

Message 138 of 2,603 (1,077 Views)
Guru

Fredonia, TX

Message 139 of 2,603 (1,071 Views)
ACE - Master

GARCIASVILLE, TEXAS

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Message 140 of 2,603 (1,064 Views)
Professor

Hypoluxo, FL.

Message 141 of 2,603 (1,096 Views)
ACE - Expert

Iva, SC

Message 142 of 2,603 (1,087 Views)
Expert

Jackson, MI

Message 143 of 2,603 (1,069 Views)

Kashiagamiut, AK

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 144 of 2,603 (1,057 Views)
ACE - Expert

Leonidas, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Message 145 of 2,603 (1,044 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Mauldin, SC

Message 146 of 2,603 (1,029 Views)
Scholar

Nashville, Tn

Message 147 of 2,603 (1,019 Views)
ACE - Expert

Otisville, MI Smiley Wink

Chris

Message 148 of 2,603 (1,014 Views)
Guru

Presidio, TX

Message 149 of 2,603 (1,006 Views)
ACE - Master

Quapaw, OK - Drats, I get the Q again....  and maybe the X, next.

Message 150 of 2,603 (1,001 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.