Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 7, 2014
7:40:10 AM
View profile
AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/technology/headlines/20140306-att-is-bringing-its-superfast-broad...

Before AT&T Inc. chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson told those at an investor conference Thursday that his company would soon offer its ultrahigh-speed fiber service in Dallas,

The cable megadeal, Stephenson said, puts a “heightened sense of urgency” on Dallas-based AT&T’s own plans for this year to expand its latest-generation wireless network and expand and improve its U-verse television and Internet service

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/technology/headlines/20140306-att-is-bringing-its-superfast-broadband-service-to-dallas.ece

Before AT&T Inc. chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson told those at an investor conference Thursday that his company would soon offer its ultrahigh-speed fiber service in Dallas,

The cable megadeal, Stephenson said, puts a “heightened sense of urgency” on Dallas-based AT&T’s own plans for this year to expand its latest-generation wireless network and expand and improve its U-verse television and Internet service

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2014 1:00:57 PM
(0)
Guru

Here I thought we'd need Google to bring Fibre before we saw U-Verse's Fibre offerings. Hopefully they don't stick to TWC neighborhoods. Thanks for sharing @Kong57

Here I thought we'd need Google to bring Fibre before we saw U-Verse's Fibre offerings. Hopefully they don't stick to TWC neighborhoods. Thanks for sharing @Kong57

Re: AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

2 of 3 (230 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2014 3:44:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I'd like to see them branch out to my neighborhood in Little Elm.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

I'd like to see them branch out to my neighborhood in Little Elm.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

3 of 3 (204 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments