AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

Guru

AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/technology/headlines/20140306-att-is-bringing-its-superfast-broad...

Before AT&T Inc. chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson told those at an investor conference Thursday that his company would soon offer its ultrahigh-speed fiber service in Dallas,

The cable megadeal, Stephenson said, puts a “heightened sense of urgency” on Dallas-based AT&T’s own plans for this year to expand its latest-generation wireless network and expand and improve its U-verse television and Internet service

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 1 of 3 (300 Views)

Re: AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

Here I thought we'd need Google to bring Fibre before we saw U-Verse's Fibre offerings. Hopefully they don't stick to TWC neighborhoods. Thanks for sharing @Kong57

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)
Highlighted

Re: AT&T is bringing its superfast broadband service to Dallas

I'd like to see them branch out to my neighborhood in Little Elm.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.