AT&T Uverse Employee iPad Holders

Teacher

AT&T Uverse Employee iPad Holders

I have a rather weird question, but does anyone know what brand of iPad cases the AT&T uverse employees have, I saw a UVerse guy with one. It has a shoulder strap, and is reversible where you can zipper the iPad to the inside, or have it exposed to the outside in a holder. Its really nice, but case guy didn't know (or maybe can't say) whst brand it is. Thanks for your help! 

Message 1 of 9 (4,220 Views)
Employee

Re: AT&T Uverse Employee iPad Holders

I checked the ones we have around here. The cover itself and the sholder strap have no label other than the embroidered "AT&T U-verse" logo on teh front side.

The plastic bag they came in have no markings other than "Made in the USA"

If I can find anything I'll re-post.

I

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9 (4,165 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Thanks so much!! I appreciate your help!

Message 3 of 9 (4,156 Views)
Teacher

Would I be able to contact my local AT&T UVerse location and buy one? My iPad has Cellular Data from AT&T and I'm very happy with it. I'd have no problem doing some "advertising" for AT&T.

Message 4 of 9 (4,155 Views)
ACE - Expert

[ Edited ]

Applegeek97 - By contact you mean go in the store. Not call. In person is better. Be calm. Not pushy. Act like they are going to give you one. Be nice. You never know.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 9 (4,148 Views)
Teacher

Not sure if retail locations will have employee products like that...It doesn't hurt to look!
Message 6 of 9 (4,125 Views)
Teacher

Anyone else with ideas? The retail store wasn't able to do anything for me... Thanks much!!

Message 7 of 9 (4,026 Views)
Accepted by spd2demun (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

They now sell them online at AT&T!  I've coveted one myself since first seeing them.  And tonight I was determined to find out who makes them and where I can buy them. And it was right there at AT&T!  The product is called the 

modulR™ Universal Tablet Utility Carrying Glove with Slim Case and is available at the AT&T store at http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/ipad.html .  It's a new product and sells for $50.  Thay also sell the shoulder bag for them that the employees use.  I'm off to buy one now....

Message 8 of 9 (3,943 Views)
Contributor

I would like to have the shoulder bag for my work.

I searched the AT&T site but was not able to find it.

Has anyone found the shoulder bag the AT&T staff use in the stores ? They are using them here in Orlando....

Thanks;

Message 9 of 9 (2,811 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.