Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
CountyLineBC's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, September 14th, 2017 6:44 PM

Scam Email?

I received this email.... Only I have not placed a Local Services Request.

"Thank You for submitting your Local Services request for County Line Baptist Church to the AT&T Customer Care Center. Your Tracking # is  . Please keep this information. We will refer to the Tracking Number in all future correspondence regarding this request."

Then, today I received another email:

"

Dear AT&T Customer:

On 09/13/2017 the AT&T Business Solutions Customer Care Team completed for your company a wireline order, tracking #

AT&T continually evaluates the quality of service provided to our customers, and is interested in your opinion of the service provided by Matt, the AT&T Ordering Representative who assisted with your business request, tracking # . This contact may have been initiated by you or the AT&T Ordering Representative, and may have been by web, email or a telephone conversation. Your participation in a brief online survey regarding your recent business order and provisioning experience is appreciated.

At AT&T our goal is to deliver outstanding customer experience. Thank you for taking this opportunity to express how you feel about doing business with AT&T. Survey responses will not be used for sales purposes.

Sincerely,

AT&T Business Solutions, Customer Care Team"  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Employee

• 

187 Messages

7 years ago

Somebody above you ordered it maybe?, had this happen a few times when i was a tech, i go to 7-11 to install services and the owner knew nothing about it, turns out the state lottery was doing upgrades to all stores in California at the time to ease the load on the point of sale systems that shared connections due to high lottery activity. ran into this with a few banks as well

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

No. We are under contract with another provider and cannot switch at this time.  I did have a telemarketer call me and sent me information.  But, I have not agreed to switch service.

Not finding what you're looking for?