Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
NancyKnows's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

547 Messages

Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 3:49 PM

Closed

(RESCHEDULED to Sept. 8th) Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online Knowledge Share

Our Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online Knowledge Share has been rescheduled for Friday, September 8th from 11 AM ET - 2 PM ET.

Want to upgrade to the latest device? Need help managing your account online?

AT&T.jpg 

So, you’ve been eyeing that new smart phone but you don’t know if you can upgrade. Or perhaps you want to manage your business account online but you need help getting started.  We’re here to help! Ask our experts during a live event on the AT&T Business Forum Friday, September 8th. Feel free to join the discussion anytime between 11 am and 2 pm ET.  Here you’ll find the answers you’re looking for and more….We look forward to chatting with you!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

Welcome to the "Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online Knowledge Sharing Session!" The thread is now open and we are ready to answer your questions.

RCastle

Business Community Manager

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

How can I check my eligibility for an upgrade?

You can check your upgrade eligibility by using the myAT&T Business app or use one of the online self-service options below to upgrade or purchase an accessory.

CRU with FAN

AT&T Signature Program

• Customers can shop and compete their order at att.com/wireless
  • Select Login > Quick Links > Check Upgrade Options

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Hi, where can I check best offers pertaining to me for new phones?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

My 2 year NEXT plan doesn't end until this December and can I upgrade early or do I need to wait until December?

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Roosevelt

Customers can pay the required balance to become upgrade eligible immediately (either 50% or 80% of the full retail price, depending upon their installment agreement), with the trade-in of an eligible smartphone (original AT&T Next/AT&T Next Every Year device or one of the same make and model).

The number of upgrades following a Payoff or Pay to Upgrade is limited to two upgrades in a 30-day period for consumer/AT&T Signature Program customers (three upgrades for CRU).

RCastle

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

Hi @TuttiFrutti,

If you are a Premier customer, For best offers in Premier - you can login, go to Shop, and then look at the Online Offers section once you choose the type of service you want. This will show Premier only and contractual/negotiated discounts available for your line. If you are a signature program program customer you can visit www.att.com/wireless and Select Login > Quick Links > Check Upgrade Options for the best options available for you.

RCastle

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Also is there a reason why customers may get a different offer or pricing?

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

@TuttiFrutti,

In general, it depends on the business contract you have with AT&T. Premier could occasionally make special offers on pricing and availability. If you would like us to look into your account more specifically and see what is available to you, please let us know and we will be glad to help you offline.

RCastle

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you RCastle! I will take a look first and see what I can find for my line and get back to you with any questions. Just wondering if I can get that new iPhone that is coming up soon.

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

@TuttiFrutti

Glad, we can help. Feel free to come back soon, we are here ready to assist you!

RCastle

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

Please check upgrade eligibility in Premier and then once the Pre-Sale of iPhone launches, you can see if it's available. Check with the Telecom Manager at your company if your view in Premier does not allow for ordering or if your company restricts ordering to only certain models.

Here are more resources:

Watch How To Video – https://youtu.be/jnUwPLFKSk4
Register for Premier - https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscare/registration/selfRegistration.jsp

OR, call Us at 800-331-0500 or 611 from your wireless device

RCastle

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

Business customers have four options to view order status:

1. Customers can click the link on the top right of the Premier pages to search order status. The link is conditional, depending on user type:
    • SIG customers or CRUs with a group login see an Order Status link. Clicking it takes them to the AT&T Order Management Portal as an unauthenticated user. Customers can search for an order using their Premier Order ID and Billing or Shipping ZIP code, and then view the order status and shipping details.
    • TCMs*, BAN* admins, POC* CRUs, or SBS TCMs* see a Transaction Status link. Clicking it takes them to the Search Transactions and Requests page in POC*. Customers can use advanced search features and view POS* order and POC* request transactions.
  2. Customers can view their order status and shipping details by clicking the AT&T Order Management portal link (att.com/checkmyorder) found on the Thank You page or in order confirmation e-mail.
  3. In POC*, customers can enter a Transaction ID in the Transaction Search field on the Premier homepage. This takes them to the Order Details page, where they can view order status and shipping details, as well as manage the order in the AT&T Order Management portal by clicking Manage Order displayed on the page.
  4. In POC* under Manage, customers click Transaction History and then Search Transaction History in the menu bar to go to the Search Transactions and Requests page. To perform an advanced search, the customer enters the search criteria and clicks Search. In the search results, the customer clicks a Transaction ID, which opens the Order Details page.

You can also view this YouTube video to learn more about how to check your order status.

TCM = Telecom Manager - The contact(s) AT&T was informed may place orders and requests for the Business account.

POC = Premier Online Care - This is the initial part of Premier you will find after logging in. It is for most service changes.

POS = Premier Online Store - This is the part of Premier you reach when you want to place equipment or accessory orders

BAN = Billing Account Number - A company may have one or more bills. The BAN is unique to each bill you receive.

RCastle

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Can I move up the shipping date for an order I place to upgrade my phone?

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

Hi @MKDVirginia,

Orders are processed in the order they were received and we are committed to fulfilling your order as quickly as possible. They are shipped in the order they were completed; first in, first out. To be fair to all our customers, we cannot change the order in which we ship out our very popular devices. Premier will also display estimated ship dates when the device is selected in the Premier Store. You can also request expedited shipping when the order is placed.

RCastle

Employee

• 

165 Messages

7 years ago

I want to thank everyone for stopping by for this session today! It is now closed but if you have any other questions, please feel free to post them on the Forums and we’ll be happy to help!

RCastle

Not finding what you're looking for?