Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
BrookeAnn's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 14th, 2017 7:55 PM

PLEASE HELP

Today I called my local at&t store and asked to speak to a manager their I called almost right 9:00am when they opened and a sales representative let me know that their would not be in until 12:00pm this afternoon so called back he answers and I again ask to speak to a store manager (I know now that they don't handle hiring applications) he giggles and says "oh did I say 12 I meant 1:00pm call back then" hangs up immediately after okay then called back at 1:52pm and a female sales accocate answers and says "look our manager is in a meeting right and you've been calling all day try again tomorrow hangs up . I felt so hurt and disrespected they just gave me the run around for no reason I just felt so discouraged that I almost cried and I'm also a client and I really don't why I was treated so rudely and this a branch in Zachary Louisiana 70791 I really hope something is done about that because I wouldn't even work for this company anyway if this how at&t treats its customers
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?