Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Chvcvkw's profile

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

Wednesday, March 26th, 2014 11:54 PM

I think i scared them

Smiley Frustrated

No att employees have answered any of my posts.  They are right to be afraid.  I cant wait to hear the excuses, classic ATT.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Reposting because they keep moving or deleting my posts. I'll keep posting it until I get the email they promised me. ..sorry for clogging up your forum. I posted a comment about how i can't get a representative to call me back. I asked for help from somebody. ..anybody to help elevate my situation. I've been a customer for over 15 years. Instead of getting a reply my post was erased. Has anyone else been treated like this? I WAS PROMISED AN EMAIL OUTLINING NEXT STEPS BUT NOTHING SO FAR.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

10 years ago

Hello robertrosetti,

We are not deleting your posts; we only moved your original post to a more visible board. I have sent you 2 emails to the email address you provided during your Business Community registration. I will send another one right now, plus send you a personal message to confirm once sent. 

You can see your personal messages by clicking on the envelope next to your username.

Alexis

Not finding what you're looking for?