Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
SMpromngr's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 5th, 2018 9:52 PM

How to get phone line coded so that the Ringmaster line does not forward when Main line is forwarded

I have one phone line with RACF and one Ringmaster number.  I have spoken to no less than 5 people this week trying to get this service to work properly.  As of this writing, I have been on hold for over 30 minutes (with short "Thank you for your patience, I am looking into this" breaks, of course).  No one seems to know what I am talking about.  If you don't know "ATT speak", it is hard to get what you need.  I know this works.  Last year I was finally able to work with a representative that knew what I was talking about and all of my phones were set up properly.  If anyone can tell me "ATT speak" for what I want, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Guess what!  45 minutes on hold and now they tell me this is no longer available.

Is there a live ATT person out there that knows what they are talking about and tell me if this is true or if I got this answer because the person I was talking to did not know how to fix this?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @SMpromngr,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: http://go.att.com/17acb5d7

And include the following details:                                                                                           

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Phone number associated with the account:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?