Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Stadog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 7th, 2017 4:06 PM

Complaint about ATT U-Verse driver

Good morning,

I would like to report a wreckless AT&T driver. Tag# FL ***, Car# ***. Date: 04/17/17, Time: 10:14 AM

I can't find anywhere else to report this. I assume that is by design....
He was speeding excessively and blew through a light at the intersection of 51 & School Street in Ridgeland, MS. He was in the turn right only lane when he went straight through the intersection nearly sideswiping me (I was in the correct lane & have pictures of the intersection if needed). I laid on my horn and then he sped up and blew through a stop sign at Wheatley and School Street. On my trip back from the post office, I spotted him back on the other side of 51, parked by the railroad tracks playing on his phone and smiling. He obviously has no concern for other drivers and doesn't feel the need to pay attention to traffic laws & signs. Also, I'm 7 months pregnant and really appreciate him getting my blood pressure up and all, well that, and nearly taking me and my unborn child out.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Stadog,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm so sorry for this experience. You're in the right place. Please know we take this very seriously, and I will be reporting this driver to the appropriate authorities. In case we need a little more information from you, please send me a private message with the following information:https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:
Your full Name:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
AT&T Social Media Manager

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Stadog,

I wanted to circle back with you to let you know that this has been addressed, and reported to the appropriate management team. Again, we apologize for this experience and we want to thank you for reporting this incident.

Thank you,

Laura G.

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?