Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
ConcernedinTex's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 13th, 2017 4:39 PM

AT&T Customer Service Issues

We recently upgraded our telephone service from POTS to a Business VOIP/Internet service.  And that is where the problems start.  I have two unresolved issues.  One is billing so lets start there.  We were billed for service before the service was turned on.  I have filed a Billing Issue and supposedly it was to be resolved by 12/16/2016.  Now I call or send emails and cannot get a response from AT&T.  NONE!!!!!!

The second issue was just an error on our part and I have asked to get a small change made to our service and I don't seem to be in touch with the people who can make that change happen.  After hours on the phone with the useless robot voice, talking to people in India and who knows where else, I still have the same unresolved issue.  Call Roll Over.  I just need to have Call Roll Over set up on our account.  I have given the information on which numbers and so forth but I think I am talking to myself.

AT&T makes if very difficult to not only contact the company but drilling down to the right office almost impossible.  I would say from a Business Customer point of view is that AT&T has some of the worst Customer Service that can be found in the modern world.  My problem is in the United States, not India or some other country, I want to speak with people I can understand and who have the authority to act on the problem and not get handed off 20 times.

Who can I contact and how do I get these issues resolved.  I certainly don't need another few hours talking to a robot phone system.  AT&T hire some freaking people who speak English.

And NO I would not recommend AT&T to a business associate!

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @ConcernedinTex,

I apologize for the frustration and would be happy to help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name/Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number attached to the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Attempting to send info requested but when sending I get an "Unexpected Error" message.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @ConcernedinTex,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We are working on resolving this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

NancyA

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I was able to send the requested info by PM.  What time zone is the time displayed on the comments based on?

Not finding what you're looking for?