Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 8, 2011
6:19:58 PM
Hi I am Ali
Edited by pamelaz on Apr 8, 2011 at 7:13:15 PM

Hi Guys,

I am new here. I have been a At&t customer and this is why I joined this community. Somtimes, i face issues and i need help, this is why I have joined this community. Secondly, this way i get to know about known issues and i get to read the suggestions.

I hope, we all will have a great time here.

[Subject edited per: {Personal content removed for your safety}]

Hi Guys,

I am new here. I have been a At&t customer and this is why I joined this community. Somtimes, i face issues and i need help, this is why I have joined this community. Secondly, this way i get to know about known issues and i get to read the suggestions.

I hope, we all will have a great time here.

[Subject edited per: {Personal content removed for your safety}]

Hi I am Ali

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2011 7:14:10 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Welcome to the Community Ali. Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Welcome to the Community Ali. Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Hi I am Ali

2 of 5 (1,879 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2011 11:25:38 AM
(0)
Teacher

Welcome Ali Smiley Happy

Welcome Ali Smiley Happy

3 of 5 (1,832 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2013 11:09:34 PM
(0)
Contributor

Welcome to the community.

4 of 5 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2013 5:06:12 AM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

5 of 5 (799 Views)