All of Charter Internet Service Is Down

Highlighted
ACE - Professor

All of Charter Internet Service Is Down

I saw this artcle on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch web site. All of Charter internet has been down nationwide since 5:30 PM Central Time. Charter forums should be interesting to read.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/charter-internet-service-down-nationwide/article_1f8ce447-0525-55...

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2

Re: All of Charter Internet Service Is Down

This is not true. I have a friend who i am talking to right now who has charter and he isnt having any kind of problems.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support