Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Welcome DIRECTV customers! Start Here

Community Manager

Welcome DIRECTV customers! Start Here

Hello and welcome DIRECTV customers!

We're happy to see you on AT&T Community Forums! If you have any questions about your DIRECTV product or service, please feel free to post it here using the "Ask a question" button, and our community will be happy to help.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Manager
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Welcome DIRECTV customers! Start Here

To get started with the Forums, click on Explore and select Community Tour.

Please check out the links below for more information:

AT&T - DIRECTV FAQ

AT&T Community Forum Guidelines

Learn about ACEs

Forum How-To

If you have any questions about the Forums or need additional help, feel free to contact one of our Community Managers ATTDmitriyCM and ATTMarianaCM.

Thank you!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support