Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Remove Channels from Custom List

Contributor

Remove Channels from Custom List

How do I remove channels from my Custom list after I turned off those channels from my programming?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Remove Channels from Custom List

Info>Favorites>remove from.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

If i click on the channel to go to favorites to remove it, it goes to the screen saying "to add this channel..." so I can't click on Favorites to remove it.

Message 3 of 6
Expert

You need to go to FAVORITES and EDIT the list.  Uncheck the channels you no longer want.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

Tune to the channel press the INFO button right arrow to Favorites press Select then down arrow to Remove from Custom select list1 or 2 press Select or Menu>Settings & Help>Favorites>Custom 1 or 2>Edit List.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

I began removing channels from the custom list, as suggested above. It worked... but I must have done something wrong, because now when I "channel surf," I get every channel in between saying "this channel is blocked," and so on, and other channels I don't want. For example, in my area, I skip from Channel 50 or so, to 285. But now it stops on every channel in between. Help!

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support