Explore & discover

Helpful Links

PAC 12 network

Contributor

PAC 12 network

I have been a loyal Directv customer for over 12 years and am a PAC12 fan, but a few years back we lost the PAC12 games. When will PAC12 games become available for your directv customers?

Thank You

Marty 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 21
Expert

Re: PAC 12 network

PAC-12 has a contract with ATT before they aquired DIRECTV.  That contract was only for ATT and does not apply to DIRECTV.

Message 16 of 21
Contributor

I want my PAC-12 Games ! Man up and get it done.

Message 17 of 21
ACE - Expert

So are you posting on the PAC12 forum as it is they that are keeping their games off of DTV.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 21
Contributor

I have been with DIRECTV since 1998 and they treat me as a stupid customer! I have recordered calls and more since and they just don't care for me as a customer according to their customer support! I live in Arizona and they would not  accommodate me for my family's not being able to view the PAC 12 network EVERYTIME I CALL IN THEY TREAT ME A LONG TINE CUSTOMER!!! Like 💩‼️ Just the other day I wrote in online and had a supervisor call whose name she said was Lynn and tried to correct my billl which was over charged again! Every month that same over charge! I really have grown that I can't stand DTV people's lies and more! They don't care when I told her I was disabled and was trying to make my payments!! She NEVER REFUCED MY CHARGERS THAT I WAS CALLING ABOUT. IM LEAVING! Oh HOD ONLY KNOWS HOW AND WHY!i have many recordings myself and written note, ALL LIES AT DIRECTV! ALL LIES!!! RUN BEFORE YOU TRY DTV,  RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 19 of 21
Contributor

It has been years since I canceled my subscription with DirecTV over the dispute with Pac 12 network. I am now forced to start service again because a family member insisted. I am deeply angered by the fact that over years of negotiations both sides could not put the customer's needs over their own bottom line. You guys couldn't even offer it in a sports package that is paid for monthly? Given the choice I will go back to cox ASAP so I can get my Sun Devil games again.

Message 20 of 21
ACE - Expert

Directv has brought the idea of having the Pac-12 network to be an al-a-carte option for those that want it. But the Pac-12 network wants to be treated as an RSN so getting money across the board for all customers whether they watch it or not.

So Directv did bring a reasonable alternative so that those that just can't live without the specific channel can purchase it, but it was declined. Make sure to submit your feedback to the Pac-12 network as well. With this being the status quo for so many years, there is no indication of this situation changing anytime soon. You can check www.directvpromise.com which has a specific section regarding the Pac-12 network.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 21 of 21
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support