Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Local channels

Teacher

Local channels

I lost my local channels and have error code 771. What satellite is use for my locals channels in Omaha ne? I have all my other channels.

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Local channels

HD locals are on 103s and SD are on 119. What receiver/dish do you have? Are you actually in Omaha or are you in an RV or at a camp somewhere else trying to get the Omaha locals?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Teacher

H21 reciver and a slimline dish. I have it in my camper. Only use it few time a year and with in 100 miles of omaha. When I go to the signal strength meter the 99 ca has a 90% , 99 cb is 91%, 99 s is not acquired, 103 s is not acquired, 103 ca is 93%,103 cb is 91%, 101 is 96%, 110 is 72% and 119 is 94%. Hope this helps you.
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

You're probably outside of the Omaha spotbeam transponder coverage. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

Local channels are on the S transponders

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

If you are not seeing signals on 103s then you are out of the Omaha HD spotbeam. Try making SD duplicates visible and then see if you can receive those. They come from 119 and the 119 spotbeams are much wider than those from 103.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support