Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I have a split screen (2 identical pictures on 1 of my tv's)

Contributor

I have a split screen (2 identical pictures on 1 of my tv's)

I have a split screen (2 identical pictures on 1 of my tv's)  My other recievers and tv's are working fine.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: I have a split screen (2 identical pictures on 1 of my tv's)

What model DVR/Receiver?

How is it connected to that TV?

Have you tried resetting the DVR/Receiver?

Can you post a photo?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Master

sound slike PIP mode

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv/KM1011912

hit info, select PIP, turn off

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Thanks for the help
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

thanks for the quick response. I'm actually away from my receiver until later. Didn't expect such a rapid response. I'm gonna try the PIP setting later and send the info you requested if that doesn't work. Thank you
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

Or you're watching 3D content on a TV that doesn't know what to do with it?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support