Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Am i stupid?

Contributor

Am i stupid?

I'm just wondering if anyone else feels like direct tv is calling those of us without it, stupid? I feel belittled by their commercials.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Am i stupid?

Commercials are intended to attract their target audience. Unfortunately we are in the era of "YouTubers" so these commercials speak to many people who spend their free time on internet sites, or even TV shows, watching people be extremely stupid.

If you find the commercials offensive, the don't watch them. If I have a show recorded I just fast forward through the commercial. If not I get a drink, check any phone message, let dogs out, etc. and choose not to watch the commercial.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Am i stupid?

Those commercials must be working or they won't spend money to keep running them. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support