Explore & discover

Helpful Links

$500 Samsung TV voucher

Contributor

$500 Samsung TV voucher

I transfered my cell account to AT&T. The salesman looked at my qualifications for this voucher, and said "That I am qualified". He said that I should get that voucher in the email within a couple of weeks. It has been more than 2 wk, and I got a text from AT&T telling me that I am qualified, and to go to Samsung Web site or call. I called, and got no where.

All I need is a Voucher in the mail
Thanks
George

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: $500 Samsung TV voucher

You posted in the DirecTV Forum.  You should post this question in the AT&T Cellular Forum. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support