Explore & discover

Helpful Links

$200.00 VISA Gift Card

Contributor

$200.00 VISA Gift Card

I added DirecTV and inter-net land line to my existing U-Verse DSL internet and wireless accounts.  Somewhere there was to be a $200.00 VISA Gift Card mailed to me.  Nothing.  What to do?

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: $200.00 VISA Gift Card

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Its terrible what they are doing to people.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Some what the same here.  I called and was told I agreed to $100.00 prepaid debit card.  NO I confirmed with Ben 3 times when I scheduled it would be $200.00.  I did receive the $100.00 prepaid debit card and figured it was the Friends & Family referral offer for $100.00 that the installer gave us the day of installation 3/4/2017.  I called 3/30 and was told by Alia & Supervisor Eric that the F & F referral offer ended in December.  Well than why did the installer give me certificates that are clearly marked offer expired 12/31/2017.  I called again today and spoke with Supervisor Ervin.  Same song and dance with them. Our S-I-L followed the instructions and they still haven't received their card either.  If ATT & Directv don't want to honor their promotions they are mailing out, they should not send them to people. . . It is FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!   

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support