Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
f.little1122's profile

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 3:59 PM

funny new commercial

Just had to post this. I saw a commercial this morning and I'm still cracking up about it. Its for a samsung phone. The guy brings up a picture of a big and sets it on the table. Which makes everyone freak out and one guy to start trying to "kill" the bug... Has anyone else seen it?

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

Awesome. I hate spiders.

I'm a 6'3" 210 man and would probably react just like the lady in that ad Smiley Surprised

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

rofl yea its one of the few times ive actually laughed out loud at any commercial. http://www.youtube.com/shareatt#p/u/2/mcr2uWkJkzI youtube link for reference.

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

13 years ago

LOL that's the one! Too funny.

Master

• 

30 Messages

13 years ago

I like the eagle grabbing the phone because it thinks it is a fish is quite amusing too.

Master

• 

30 Messages

13 years ago

Sorry that was from the other Samsung Infuse commercial.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

@Ann154 wrote:
I like the eagle grabbing the phone because it thinks it is a fish is quite amusing too.

Yes! I've seen this one, very funny, Hey Ann(droid154)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I know what you eman i saw that commercial,also this morining I would like to say that the commercials are really funny,cool ,not so great ect.I thought i was great i love watchign them come on int he morning, and at night , bu toyu know i have noticed as if we need more commercials around here some!! what aboput you

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

rofl its one of the few times ive actually laughed out loud

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hi!
I don't have T.V. hooked up to cable so 2 channels is it. I like the idea of the eagle grabbing the cell like it's dinner though,sounds cute. We need alot of things to release our aniety.
Not finding what you're looking for?