Explore & discover

Helpful Links

funny new commercial

Highlighted

funny new commercial

Just had to post this. I saw a commercial this morning and I'm still cracking up about it. Its for a samsung phone. The guy brings up a picture of a big and sets it on the table. Which makes everyone freak out and one guy to start trying to "kill" the bug... Has anyone else seen it?
Message 1 of 10

Re: funny new commercial

rofl yea its one of the few times ive actually laughed out loud at any commercial. http://www.youtube.com/shareatt#p/u/2/mcr2uWkJkzI youtube link for reference.

Message 2 of 10

LOL that's the one! Too funny.
Message 3 of 10
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎08-26-2015 1:25 AM

Awesome. I hate spiders.

I'm a 6'3" 210 man and would probably react just like the lady in that ad Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 10
Master

I like the eagle grabbing the phone because it thinks it is a fish is quite amusing too.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
Master

Sorry that was from the other Samsung Infuse commercial.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Contributor

@Ann154 wrote:
I like the eagle grabbing the phone because it thinks it is a fish is quite amusing too.

Yes! I've seen this one, very funny, Hey Ann(droid154)

Message 7 of 10
Contributor

I know what you eman i saw that commercial,also this morining I would like to say that the commercials are really funny,cool ,not so great ect.I thought i was great i love watchign them come on int he morning, and at night , bu toyu know i have noticed as if we need more commercials around here some!! what aboput you

Message 8 of 10
Teacher

rofl its one of the few times ive actually laughed out loud
Message 9 of 10
Contributor

Hi!
I don't have T.V. hooked up to cable so 2 channels is it. I like the idea of the eagle grabbing the cell like it's dinner though,sounds cute. We need alot of things to release our aniety.
Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support